Creative Wedding Card Patterns and Invitation Ideas
Posted on July 5, 2022 at 2:48 pm by divya / Wedding Cards / 0
Unique wedding card designs are currently very trendy among young couples. These days, brides and grooms are looking for catchy wedding card designs that stand out with simplicity and innovation. Most people want a wedding card pattern that will be unique in some way.
If you are one of them, here are some ideas:
- Personalised stamp: You can make personalised stamps with the name of the bride and groom. Many online outlets use rubber stamps with the desired name on them. Some also add the wedding venue address to it. You can stamp your wedding card envelopes with these. Doesn’t that sound fun!?
- A ribbon: If you want a gorgeous look, then using a ribbon is a great idea. Many people use glossy ribbons on their wedding invitation cards to attract immediate attention. This could be a simple yet effective way of catching people’s eyes. If you are using a ribbon, the wedding card pattern inside the card could be relatively simple.
- Creative punch: You can also use punching designs to provide a creative edge. Some use a stamp cutter to achieve this as well. Many craft stores display such designs which could be used for your wedding card.
- Calligraphy: Calligraphy looks beautiful. If you can use it properly, calligraphy could be a great way to enhance the intricacy of your wedding card. The address could be written using calligraphy. The names of the guests can also be written using calligraphy.
- Watercolour: Watercolour has one of the softest yet most elegant touches when designing. While pastel adds a quirky feel, a wedding card pattern demands watercolour’s formal and tasteful touch. With rapid digitisation, achieving the perfect blend of simplicity and beauty through watercolour is quite easy.
These are some simple yet unique ideas for making your wedding card innovative. It can be challenging to brainstorm a concept that stands out. However, if you know how to appreciate simplicity, many great possibilities can be achieved in design with the proper balance of colour and white space.
Leave a Reply